Originally from Evansville, Suzanne Noblett moved to Fort Wayne to pursue a full time professional playing career on the Futures Tour, the developmental tour for the LPGA.
Suzanne’s successful amateur career included winning the Girl's Indiana State High School State championship and taking medalist honors for two years, and was selected All-State first team. She represented Indiana at the National Prep High School Tournament in Colorado Springs, and was honored as an All-American.
Suzanne attended Western Kentucky University on Scholarship and enjoyed a successful college career, garnering many top finishes for the WKU Hilltoppers. She received multiple MVP awards, was selected as Co-Captain, and was listed in "Who's Who of American Colleges and Universities".
Following college, Suzanne played as an amateur then as a professional on the Central Florida Challenge, Sunshine and Futures Tours. She began teaching golf at Rolling Hills Country Club, sharing the game she loves with others. Suzanne accepted a position at a course owned by former PGA champion Bob Hamilton. Here she formed the basis of her teaching philosophy of making a complex game simple and easy to understand. Her motto is, “We Make Learning Fun!” Suzanne continued to play competitively and hone her instructional skills, teaching at Fort Wayne Country Club, Swan Lake Golf Resort, and the United States Golf Academy.
In 2003, Suzanne founded Noblett Golf Services Inc., headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Her stated mission is to provide quality instruction to men, women, and children of all ages and abilities. Suzanne is an independent professional and Class A Member of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Membership. Noblett Golf Services also provides special event design, and professional speaking.
Rebecca Byrket at Beyond Personal Training Studios.
“Rebecca is the only Trainer in Fort Wayne that, I feel, truly understands golf fitness along with its nuances. She is the only Trainer that I trust to help my clients reach their true potential – she has helped me increase my flexibility, strength and stamina and helped add 20+ yards off the tee.”
- 5 time Evansville Ladies and 3 time City Junior Champion.
- Qualified and played as an amateur in the LPGA Mayflower Classic.
- LPGA Tour Qualifying School Participant.
- Published in Golf for Women Magazine .
- Conducts clinics for the LPGA & Jane Blalock Company nationwide.
- Invited to teach with Dave Pelz and his instructional staff.
- Conducted clinics for the Eastern Indiana-Ohio Girls Golf Association.
- Worked with or trained by: Sam Carmichael, Kent Cayce, Bill Kratzert Sr., Dr. DeDe Owens, Nancy Quarcelino, Mason Rudolph, Kathy Teichert, and Craig Shankland.
- Participated in the Marion Joy Rehabilitative Hospital's Therapeutic Golf Program in Wheaton, Illinois, receiving training in teaching stroke survivors, amputees, visually impaired, those with brain injuries, and paraplegics.